Making Money Online

Multiple website reviews that allow you to decide how to make money.

Recent Posts

Binary Options - Risky

Binary Options are a high risk high reward type of investment. Are the many risks associated with this volatile trading market worth the possible gains?

Google Sniper 2.0 - Bad

Google Sniper 2.0 claims to be a revolutionary search engine optimization system that promises results. Does this package deliver on its promise?

Survey Sites - Tedious

...and how does that make you feel? Getting paid to take simple surveys online almost seems too good to be true, but is it?

NeoBux - Reccomended

Rented referrals are an unfamiliar type of investment for most people, how do they stack up against other websites earnings?

Bitcoin - Average

Today Bitcoin is seen as a bright new investment opportunity in the online marketplace. How profitable is it to get your own share of the action?

google sniper banner

Review:

If you don't feel like reading my experience with this product, I will let you know now it was not good. The system promises results with minimal work but what I found was quite the opposite.  For a recurring fee of nearly $50 a month I was getting a unorganized system with out dated tactics.  In many videos, the creator George Brown seems unprepared and stumbles through his words.  For the most part the google updates Panda and Penguin changed the algorithm for search engine optimization making the system close to useless.  Although some tactics do work, Google Sniper is not worth the $600 a year that it charges.

Sidenote:

Although I did pay the price for the Google Sniper system, I was able to get my money back.  Thankfully the person I contacted was fully understanding of the situation and gave me a full refund.

Overview:

Google Sniper 2.0 is a product designed by George Brown in order to optimize websites in search engines.  This optimization drives more traffic to the website which allows the site to refer visitors to other sites, earning commission for the website.  It was first released in October 2009, however I cannot comment on the effectiveness of the system in the past.  Profits like the one shown below are boasted on nearly every review.


Personal experience

At first I saw so many positive reviews for Google Sniper 2.0 I couldn't wait to get my hands on the system, I mean after all why not follow the crowd?  I took the money I had scraped up from NeoBux and Binary Options and went straight to the website and purchased the system.  Immediately I was greeted by multiple tabs, videos, manuals, and all kinds of information I had never seen before.  It took a good couple hours to get a grasp on all the information the site was providing and start to make my plan.  I found my niche in Pest Control websites as a friend had pointed out to me there was a demand for them.  I began to go through the SEO optimization, back linking, and all kinds of tactics that were described in the guide.  It took me a few more hours to set up my website and I sat back feeling rather accomplished.  The first two days I received literally no results and 17 visitors which were almost entirely from my own views so naturally I went to investigate.  It turns out that some of the tips given in the guide get your websites blocked from the google search engine so there was nothing driving traffic to my website.

I was upset at first because there were so many people experiencing great results with the system.  How could it be bad for me?  For the most part, the reviews are outdated and irrelevant and as I said before I cannot speak for the success the system would've had in the past.  Most of the positive reviews though say the exact same thing, basically thesaurusized versions of each other.  This leads to a ton of hype about a system because of its amazing results when there are a lot less satisfied customers then it seems.

Strategy for Success:

-First of all, don't waste your money on the guide.  The information it offers is readily available on the internet with the right searching.  That being said, if you do happen to buy the guide then spend your time learning the strategies it presents because they are helpful.  I definitely will be using the some of the things I learned in other sites that I create, possibly even this one.


Conclusion:

Don't get me wrong, this system isn't completely bogus.  It has some positive tips and with modification if could result in a steady income flow.  I bought the system expecting the results advertised and was completely disappointed.  It did not have anywhere close to the results that it promised.  I personally believe their are better systems out there for a cheaper price.  If it was truly possible to make $2,000 a day then why would you need to advertise it?  

Or even sell the system?

Google's stance:

You may have seen offers like these using Google's name or logo that sounded too good to be true. Unfortunately, nearly all of them are, and, despite hundreds of consumer complaints and our own efforts to keep these sites from tricking people, some scams continue...We can solve only part of the problem — the rest is up to you. Just as you should be careful about giving out financial information in the real world, you should be skeptical and review any offers online before sending any information, and always be on guard when presented with an offer that seems too good to be true. 


2 Responses so far.

  1. Here is an another Honest review on google sniper.
    http://ashaprohit.com/google-sniper-honest-review-2013/
    Thanks

  2. I have purchased google sniper and the video tutorials are really useful. It cost me only $47. There are no recurring costs. Check out my complete start to end review of the product with sample training videos and insight of the members area.

    http://georgebrowngooglesniper.wordpress.com

    Using Google Sniper you will definetly not earn $1000 but it surely teach you the concepts of affiliate marketing in turn help you earn in small amounts about $50 to $100 based on the content presented. It also provides tips to improve the site ranking in google although not first.

    Personally Single page sites to earn a huge income is not possible. Trust me.

Leave a Reply