Making Money Online

Multiple website reviews that allow you to decide how to make money.

Recent Posts

Binary Options - Risky

Binary Options are a high risk high reward type of investment. Are the many risks associated with this volatile trading market worth the possible gains?

Google Sniper 2.0 - Bad

Google Sniper 2.0 claims to be a revolutionary search engine optimization system that promises results. Does this package deliver on its promise?

Survey Sites - Tedious

...and how does that make you feel? Getting paid to take simple surveys online almost seems too good to be true, but is it?

NeoBux - Reccomended

Rented referrals are an unfamiliar type of investment for most people, how do they stack up against other websites earnings?

Bitcoin - Average

Today Bitcoin is seen as a bright new investment opportunity in the online marketplace. How profitable is it to get your own share of the action?

health survey site banner
Review:

I was referred to this survey site by a friend of mine that is into survey sites.  I should have known from the flashy advertising the website wasn't worth the time.  After multiple surveys, a mobile app download, and 4 hours wasted I had earned 486 points or $4.86.  This website is a waste of time for anyone serious about making money online although it could have it's benefits if a user has a chunk of free time to fill.

Sidenote:

 I have had similar experiences at a variety of different survey websites but that isn't to say that all survey based websites are as useless.

 Overview:

Points 2 Shop is a survey site that offers users the chance to earn points in order to buy rewards.  With 4.1 million users, the site has strong base from which they earn their advertising money on.  The premise of the site is that users will watch videos, play games, download apps and take surveys in order to earn points.

My Experience:

I joined this site in the hopes that I would be able to make a couple dollars from some simple surveys.  When you first login, talk to the guide.  They are a real person that is paid to help you, it makes the entire site much easier to use.   While I didn't stick around long enough to get a high enough level to play games, I can talk about the rest of the site.  The survey section of the site was quite frustrating to me.  Often I would fill out a pre-requisite form for a survey for 5-10 minutes only to be denied the opportunity of making 30 points or $0.30.  Once a survey did accept me, it took me 25 minutes to fill out and I was rewarded with 50 points a day later.  The video section offers 1-2 points per video watched which is very low and the apps weren't very promising either.  While the tasks section does resemble the high pay-out ability of NeoBux, it lacked the worthwhile jobs each time I checked.

Strategy for Success:

If you have a smart phone, download the application for points2shop.  This allows you to watch videos on your phone while you are taking surveys on the website earning double the money.

Conclusion:

This survey site is an enjoyable website to look at and navigate through but it serves very little purpose to earning money.  Not only does it rarely allow users to take surveys but it also has a delayed payment.  When I finally was able to cash out my $4.87 for a prize, I was charged an obscene amount for shipping and handling so I gave up on the website.  In the end, this website is not worth the time spent.



Leave a Reply