Making Money Online

Multiple website reviews that allow you to decide how to make money.

Recent Posts

Binary Options - Risky

Binary Options are a high risk high reward type of investment. Are the many risks associated with this volatile trading market worth the possible gains?

Google Sniper 2.0 - Bad

Google Sniper 2.0 claims to be a revolutionary search engine optimization system that promises results. Does this package deliver on its promise?

Survey Sites - Tedious

...and how does that make you feel? Getting paid to take simple surveys online almost seems too good to be true, but is it?

NeoBux - Reccomended

Rented referrals are an unfamiliar type of investment for most people, how do they stack up against other websites earnings?

Bitcoin - Average

Today Bitcoin is seen as a bright new investment opportunity in the online marketplace. How profitable is it to get your own share of the action?

mechanical turk amazon banner
Results:

In the end the Mechanical Turk was one of the most tedious crowd sourcing marketplaces I have worked with.  In the 3 hours I worked on the website, I was able to make $20.00 and that was primarily because I'm able to type fairly fast.  This is a bad place to spend your time earning money, if crowdsourced objectives are how you want to earn your money then NeoBux is a much more reliable option.

Overview:

The Mechanical Turk is an "artificial artificial intelligence" crowd sourcing marketplace.  It is owned by Amazon and normally has more then 100,000 tasks that can be completed.  Workers are allowed to take tests in order to unlock more specialized tasks such as translating a foreign language or writing a professional sounding article.

My Experience:

My experience with the mechanical turk was alright.  At first I tried by doing as many small tasks as I could.  This was a major mistake, even though I could do 50 $.05 tasks in an hour I was still earning nearly nothing.  Then I tried to just wait for the higher paying jobs that took a little bit longer.  I was able to find a few of them after refreshing and even some surveys that also paid well.  After what felt like quite a long time working for this site, I was eventually able to cash out.  It is a very handy service because the money that I cashed out was transferred to my Amazon account and I was able to make a purchase right away.

Strategies for Success:

Without a doubt, do not go for any task that is less then $.25 because it will not add up to much.  Refresh the page often as it will yield higher paying results.  When you find a high paying result, be fast about accepting it because they will go very quickly.  Do not expect to make a ton of money from this service but rather look at it as a time filler if anything.

Conclusion:

The Mechanical Turk is a very interesting concept because there are so many different taks available.  It does not pay even close to what is worth the time spent though so I would recommend avoiding this service.  Sites like NeoBux or Slice the Pie not only pay more but they also are much more enjoyable to use.  The one reason to use this site is if you do not have a Pay Pal account, the money earned from the Mechanical Turk can be used to purchase things from Amazon.

One Response so far.

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

Leave a Reply