Making Money Online

Multiple website reviews that allow you to decide how to make money.

Recent Posts

Binary Options - Risky

Binary Options are a high risk high reward type of investment. Are the many risks associated with this volatile trading market worth the possible gains?

Google Sniper 2.0 - Bad

Google Sniper 2.0 claims to be a revolutionary search engine optimization system that promises results. Does this package deliver on its promise?

Survey Sites - Tedious

...and how does that make you feel? Getting paid to take simple surveys online almost seems too good to be true, but is it?

NeoBux - Reccomended

Rented referrals are an unfamiliar type of investment for most people, how do they stack up against other websites earnings?

Bitcoin - Average

Today Bitcoin is seen as a bright new investment opportunity in the online marketplace. How profitable is it to get your own share of the action?

swag

                         
Results:
This website was an interesting mix of features that blended together well.  It focuses on the user earning swag bucks through a variety of tasks such as watching videos, taking surveys, playing games, shopping, and searching the web.  I didn't find anything special about the payouts for survey's, shopping, or watching videos but I did find the searching to be the most useful.  The payout rates aren't fantastic but I was able to earn a total of 200 swag bucks = about $2.00 over my first two days by using their search engine.  While I do not recommend using this site for other offers, the search engine feature allows you to earn money on something that often wouldn't pay.  This makes this a great website for monetizing another facet of your everyday web browsing.

Overview:

Swag Bucks is a very well put together PTC website (paid to click) that offers users a variety of different ways to earn money.  They can browse a variety of interesting videos, even music videos to earn swag bucks.  Users are also able to take surveys and play games to earn extra swag bucks.  The site also offers bonuses to users who earn a certain amount of swag bucks in an allotted time frame.  The rewards are mostly paid out in gift cards but they do have Pay Pal gift cards so it translates to cash very easily.  For each swag buck earned, the dollar value is around $0.01.

swag bucks 10000 bill
My Experience:

As I have reviewed before, NeoBux is a viable option for earning $10+ an hour.  This makes me very cautious of wasting my time doing surveys that pay around $2 an hour.  The site however is very well put together and if you enjoy doing surveys, watching videos, and playing games then you can earn some money on this site.  Personally I found the games to be boring and the only way to win money from them is to enter tournaments.  The survey's were long and tedious much like other survey sites and watching videos takes around 5-10 minutes to earn 2-3 SwagBucks.  For the most part though I used SwagBucks and am still using SwagBucks as a search engine.  It's results come up in the form of Google and while they are not identical, it is still a very convenient search engine.    The toolbar is also a helpful add-on so that instead of having to remain on the site, I am able to earn money constantly while I'm browsing the web.

Strategies for Success:

The most important thing about this website, if your going to follow how I use it, is the search function.  In order to get the most out of the search engine, you need to install the toolbar.  For me and many other users the toolbar slows down your browser so I recommend using the plug-in they provide.  It is very simple to do and the directions are at the bottom of the toolbar page.  It is important to note that SwagBucks do not constantly flow in for ever search you make.  They are awarded 20 at a time throughout the day.  The maximum number you can earn in a day is around 4.  This number isn't substantial but $0.80 a day for searching the web results in $24 a month and $288 a year.

SwagBucks also offers bonuses for a certain amount of swagbucks earned in an allotted time.  About twice a day I would actually go to the website to check how close I was to a bonus.  In most cases I would be a few swagbucks off so a quick survey would earn me 5 or so swagbucks and then an additional 10 swagbucks for completing the needed amount.  If a user earns the bonus ever day for a week straight they earn 25 extra, every day for 2 weeks nets 100, 3 weeks is 200, and a month is 300.  After a month the counter resets.  The total bonus for earning the set amount for a full month straight is 625 swag bucks and thats not counting daily bonuses.  If you were to include the average daily bonus of around 10, the total bonus per month is near 1000 swag bucks or $10.00.  You also make around 100 swag bucks to earn the bonus.  In 30 days without bonus you earn 3000 swag bucks.

If you are willing to put in a few extra minutes a day besides using the search engine plug-in then your total profit is $40 per month.  This is a very worthwhile system because Google pays nothing while swag bucks pays $40 a month.  Pretty great in my opinion.

Conclusion:

This site is a very good site for extra income.  It does not have the benefit of giving users a large amount of money but for a very simple part of everyday internet use it provides money where previously their was no money being earned.  I still have this site as my search engine just because I am able to earn money with no effort.

If you'd like to register for this service and help me out at the same time, just click the swag bucks picture above.

One Response so far.

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

Leave a Reply