Making Money Online

Multiple website reviews that allow you to decide how to make money.

Recent Posts

Binary Options - Risky

Binary Options are a high risk high reward type of investment. Are the many risks associated with this volatile trading market worth the possible gains?

Google Sniper 2.0 - Bad

Google Sniper 2.0 claims to be a revolutionary search engine optimization system that promises results. Does this package deliver on its promise?

Survey Sites - Tedious

...and how does that make you feel? Getting paid to take simple surveys online almost seems too good to be true, but is it?

NeoBux - Reccomended

Rented referrals are an unfamiliar type of investment for most people, how do they stack up against other websites earnings?

Bitcoin - Average

Today Bitcoin is seen as a bright new investment opportunity in the online marketplace. How profitable is it to get your own share of the action?

NeoBux banner

                                 

If you wouldn't mind being my referral, the link is http://www.neobux.com/?rh=4A627269676773

Results:

If you don't want to read my experience then my overall opinion on this site is great.  I was able to earn above $10.00 per hour with simple crowd sourcing jobs.  In just three days, with 9 hours of solid typing I was able to earn $108.00 (the strategy for this is explained below: Task B).  This website also allows for this money to be invested into the system which can result in slower but steady returns on investment (the highest of which I saw was over $1200 a month pure profit).  Overall NeoBux is a solid website that delivers on it's promise to users.
NeoBux payout proof

Sidenote:

I made that much money because I am a fast typer, your results may vary.  Don't let this discourage you, even if you type average/below average speed you should make at least $6.00 to $8.00 an hour.  It also important to note that good English and location matter as well.  These mini jobs were available to me in the USA, I am unsure of availability elsewhere.

Overview:

NeoBux is a simple PTC (paid to click) website that has been around for 6 years.  It revolves around the premise of users earning money through viewing advertisements.  Users can also invest money to "rent referrals"who click advertisements, earning money for the original user.  In order for this system to be effective, their must be a large user base.  According to Alexa.com (a web ranking information company) NeoBux is ranked 79th in the world with 3.6 million unique daily visitors.

My Experience:


I joined NeoBux on May 28, 2013.  At first it seemed like a waste of my time because I viewed 30 different ads and had $0.03 in my account, I honestly almost left it as a bust.  I began to read the forums for information on how people were making money.  It intrigued me that someone made $220,000 on a site that I couldn't even manage a nickel.  That's when I discovered the amazing mini-jobs and rented referrals.  The first of that I tried were mini-jobs.  For the most part they are underpaid crowd-sourced tasks which require the user to do an exasperating amount of work for less then a quarter.  Although there are one or two tasks that allow the user to earn over $10.00 an hour which I will get into in Strategies for Success.  The second most interesting part of the website are the rented referrals.  This allows users to rent other users to click ad's for them and earn them money.  The most successful users utilize this system to earn their major money.  After three days of this website I have earned a handsome sum of $108 (most of the $108 was transferred to my Pay Pal on 5/26) which I plan to use to explore other money making options on the internet.


NeoBux PayStrategy for Success:

Read the Forums

Mini Jobs:  There are two worthwhile NeoBux strategies to apply to mini-jobs that appear on the mini-job section quite often.  Of the 9 hours I spent on the website, there was only a short span of a few minutes where these jobs were unavailable.  In order to find these jobs look for "Good Work pays XX-XX times the base rate"in the task's title.  Normally there are two options up, both require 5 sections to be filled out and each pays $.01 before the bonus.

Task A: Asks you to write questions.  While this is the shorter of the two tasks, it pays a substantial amount less.  In an hour I was able to complete 45 of these tasks (5 questions each) earning me $0.45 before the bonus.  The bonus for this task pays $0.02 for each question written resulting in my final compensation being $4.45

Task B: Asks you to answer other users questions.  This is the longer of the two tasks but it is very worth it.  In an hour I was able to write 15 of these (5 questions each) which results in just $0.45 before the bonus.  This task's bonus pays $0.16 for each question answered resulting in my final compensation for one hour to be $12.45.

On top of these earnings, NeoBux gives a 12% bonus for each dollar earned meaning I earned an extra $1.49 on Task B.  This means I earned nearly $14 an hour! (when focused)
NeoBux Mini Jobs


Rented Referrals:  In my experience, it takes a huge amount of money for users to invest into their accounts to make good money back.  One top user invested over $30,000 of his own money to grow his account to where it was profitable to $1250 a month.  For me it was simply not worth investing my money into rented referrals, although I plan on coming back to this after I have earned more money in order to explore it further.

Closing:
If you are serious about strictly making money in the short run,  mini jobs are where you should be spending your time.  If you have more time and maybe some capital to invest, spend your time at the mini jobs to earn money and then invest them into rented referrals.

If you are having trouble completing 15 tasks in an hour, just ask and I can show you some examples on what I write (nearly every time) that earns me a bonus.

One Response so far.

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

Leave a Reply